Care Assessment Training Services (CATS) offers both full Apprenticeships and standalone NVQ/QCF awards at levels 2, 3 and 5 in Health and Social Care, and Levels 2 and 3 in Business Administration, Customer Service, Warehousing & Storage and Management and Team Leading.
Full assessor training and certification is given as workplace assessment and observation is used throughout. This ensures an integrated and robust approach between the establishment, training provider and the candidate.
All candidates go through the process of induction, including workplace requirements and the NVQ/Apprenticeship paperwork. Support with portfolio and evidence building is on-going supported by workplace tutors and assessors. No pre-entry requirements are necessary but experience and a willingness to succeed are essential.
The Level 2, Level 3 and Level 5 Diploma in Health and Social Care (Adults) for England (QCF) will be the only qualification that confirms occupational competence for identified roles in the Health and Social Care workforce in England (Wales and Northern Ireland) have their own standard.
We are able to deliver the following qualifications:
- Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care level 2
- Apprenticeship in Health and Social Care level 3
- Apprenticeship in Leadership for Health and Social Care level 5
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration level 2
- Apprenticeship in Business Administration level 3
- Apprenticeship in Customer Service level 2
- Apprenticeship in Customer Service level 3
- Apprenticeship in Team Leading level 2
- Apprenticeship in Warehousing & Storage level 2
- Apprenticeship in Management level 3
- Apprenticeship in Management level 5
- Functional Skills English and Maths level 1
- Functional Skills English and Maths level 2
Who are these qualifications for?
Qualifications are for all learners aged 16 and above who are capable of reaching the required standards.
The qualifications should:
- Be free from any barriers that restrict access and progression
- Ensure equality of opportunity for all wishing to access the qualification(s)
What are the benefits of these qualifications to the learner and employer?
The Apprenticeships serves as the required qualification for registration and regulatory requirements in the related sectors in England. If you’re an employer wanting to enrol staff on an apprenticeship, please go here.
How do I enrol for an Apprenticeship?
Select a qualification from the list above. This will provide you with specific information regarding the delivery of the qualification, content and entry requirements.
How Do I Apply?
If you then have any questions about your chosen qualification or, are interested in enrolling, contact one of our training advisors on 01282 786263 or fill in our online form.