CATS has a Traineeship Programme to help prepare young people for the workplace and secure an interview for any vacancy apprenticeship through paid employment.
The programme consists of employability skills including:
- Interview Skills
- CV development
- Work Experience
- Personal effectiveness at work
- Social responsibility at work
- An outline of the typical ‘working day’ including, attendance and punctuality, rules and boundaries, attitude and Maths and English.
Can you help these young people into work by offering one of the following?
- A work placement of 2 -12 weeks up to 4 days per week (Traineeship).
- Guaranteed interview for any apprenticeship openings.
For more information or to register your interest in taking a young person on placement please email: